Thursday, September 13, 2012

A MIRACLE!!!!

This is an email I received from one of my genealogy students. Congraduations Kevon. Your hard work paid off.

Hi Larry,

I have had a remarkable summer in searching genealogy and thought that you might have fun reading about it. I have blogged it at http://myjourneysintothepast.blogspot.com/. It tells of the agony of searching for a person with ZERO info except for a first name and a 1930 U.S. Census record. It's a four-part blog so join the journey.

Your teaching helped to make all of this possible and I am truly indebted to you for your guidance into the realm of genealogy. Thank you for all the time and effort you give to us, your humble students.

May your fall classes find more people making major finds because Miracles Still Happen!

Until then,
Kevon Hardin